The Double Domobar makes it possible to get just as much quality out of your espresso machine as you demand of your espresso. This dual boiler model represents a design achievement from the Vibiemme team.
The advantage of a double boiler system in this machine lets you operate each one independently. A PID gives you even more control, as it can be used to adjust the coffee boiler’s temperature to make your drinks as hot as you prefer.
Both boilers are insulated to save time and energy and keep the temperature stable throughout the brewing process. Only up to 15 amps are needed to operate this dream machine, making it easy to plug in and use at home while saving on your energy bill.
TOP FEATURES that bring the Vibiemme Domobar Super Double Boiler espresso machine to the top of the food chain:
In addition to achieving optimal temperature stability over previous versions, one of Vibiemme's main goals when redesigning their double boiler machine was to keep the amperage requirement below the 15 amp mark - not only making it easier to find a connection in any household, but also to keep energy consumption at a minimum. Thanks to an innovative method of controlling the percentage of power to the heating elements, Vibiemme's Power Management Control System (PMCS) automatically regulates variable power to each heating element. The total amperage draw of the machine will never go over 15 amps using 110-120 volts.
Quality Characteristics and Specifications found in the Vibiemme Style:
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor provided by My Espresso Shop
- Heavy duty true Vibiemme E61 grouphead: Maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler.
- Professional grade brass portafilters: 1 single spout portafilter with a 1-cup filter basket and 1 double spout portafilter with a 2-cup filter basket.
- Coffee boiler capacity / material: 0.5 liter copper boiler. This very small coffee boiler allows quicker displacement of any stale water as possibly found on larger coffee boilers for machines in this class.
- Steam boiler capacity / material: 1.9 liter copper boiler.
- Boiler pressure gauge: Indicates steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge: Indicates brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand: Located on the left side and can be moved in different directions.
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water wand: Located on the right side and can be moved in different directions.
- Power light: Located on the right side and indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light: Located on left side and indicates when espresso machine is heating.
- Water light: Located in the middle and indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
- Three stage power switch: Allows user to operate espresso machine with coffee boiler only or both boilers simultaneously
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray: Can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step removal to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control: Reacts to a .02 C of temperature change in the coffee boiler.
- Rotary vane pump and commercial-grade motor: Quieter than a vibration pump, but it is more expensive to replace. Hence, descaling is important.
- OPV (over pressure valve): Opens when too much pump pressure exists. Located in rear of machine with easy access when the body panel, the 6 associated screws, and divider are removed. Although the pump has an adjustment screw for regulation, the OPV is an additional feature to manage overflow that may be caused by overpressure from the water company when the machine is plumbed in.
- Accessories included: Single spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, double spout portafilter, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket (for backflushing), plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Made in Milan, Italy.
- Return Eligibility: As with all Vibiemme products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund, email us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Note: In order to be eligible for My Espresso Shop's price match guarantee, you must have purchased your product from our website before requesting your partial refund, and the website can not be an auction-based or "discounter" website, such as Overstock or Ebay.
My Espresso Shop offers a one year warranty unless otherwise noted. Please see individual product pages for warranty lengths. Our warranty is provided by the manufacturer or distributor, depending on the brand. Please contact us if you have a warranty-related issue, and we will make the appropriate arrangements. Our warranty for home/domestic machines included parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defects (unless otherwise noted). Warranty for machines used for commercial purposes includes parts only limited to manufacturer's defects - this means that labor to make the repair is not covered under warranty (unless a labor warranty is purchased or provided). Our warranty period begins at the free on board shipping point, which means that the buyer takes ownership once the product leaves our shipping location.
You read that correctly! My Espresso Shop provides 100% free shipping on all of our Espressos Machines and Grinders. (Policy applies to products shipped to the 48 Continental U.S. States)
My Espresso Shop charges sales tax based on the state of your order billing information.
International shipping is certainly available in some cases dependent on brand, but shipping terms vary from country to country. The team at My Espresso Shop takes pride in quality customer service and making your shopping experience as easy as possible. If you are ordering your product from a country other than the United States, please email us at Info@MyEspressoShop.com and our team will do our absolute best to get you the fastest shipping and lowest shipping price available if possible.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your product is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will typically ship within two-three business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, please feel free to follow up with us at Info@MyEspressoShop.com. Most shipping is sent via FedEx, UPS, or USPS, and the product will arrive 3-5 days after leaving the distribution warehouse. For commercial or larger products, some shipping will be placed via freight. In those cases, shipping times will be longer than our standard 3-5 days.