Elektra ART.S1 Micro Casa Espresso Machine - Copper and Brass
LIMITED-TIME BONUS OFFER! Order the Elektra ART.S1 Micro Casa Espresso Machine (Copper and Brass) and receive a $50 Amazon gift card! Completely free, no questions asked.
The Elektra lever espresso machine is the perfect addition to a serene, rejuvenating morning. This finely tuned fellow is designed to extract quality espresso at minimal sound. The machine is equally built with a spring in the piston that ensures consistent pump pressure with each pull of the lever. Every morning is surely a good one with an Elektra-made espresso.
- Warranty: 2-year parts and labor provided by My Espresso Shop
- Beautiful copper and brass finish combination.
- Our units have the eagle with wings UP!
- Wooden handles.
- Brass eagle situated on dome.
- Large, round base (10" diameter).
- Water level sight glass indicates level of water in boiler.
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso. Standard pressure ranges anywhere between 0.8 - 1.3 bar.
- Spring piston-operated - lever starts in upward position, the user pulls down against spring until coffee fills bottom of demitasse cup, then lever is slowly released and the spring in the piston pushes the lever to pump the water through the coffee grinds. If making double, it is important to pull lever down a second time at the half way point and released.
- Brass piston - while other machines may have plastic pistons in the grouphead, the Elektra has a brass piston to house two piston gaskets. Plastic pistons can get brittle and crack over time with all the heat in the grouphead whereas the brass piston in the Elektra is a great add-on to maintain heat within the grouphead
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety.
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam.
- Armor-plated, 800-watt heating element.
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature.
- Built-in safety thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water - please note that you can still damage the heating element if the machine is run dry (without water).
- This machine is for home use only.
Return Eligibility: As with all Elektra products, please note the following Return Policy for this item.
- Power: 110 volts only, 60 Hz, 15 Amp.
- Boiler capacity: 61 ounce (1.8 liters) approximate.
- Measurements: 19" H x 10" W x 10" D (49cm H x 26cm W x 26cm D).
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Filter basket size: 49-50mm.
- Fabricated in Treviso, Italy.
- Due to the smaller portafilter size, this machine is not pod-capable.
- The exterior color, which includes a clear coat finish, will naturally change as each Elektra machine ages. This would not be covered under warranty as color changes are not considered manufacturer's defects.
- Some assembly is required - we remove the steam wand to prevent damage in transit. Therefore, you will need a crescent wrench to place it back on.
- Cup seen in the picture above is not included.
Warranty Note: It is very important to use 'softened water' in these machines, as well as all espresso machines. Hard water will cause these machines to malfunction, and Elektra will not cover the parts warranty due to hard water. In addition, it is extremely important to run the leva and Semiautomatica machines with water at least 25% full in the sight glass. Running these models with a water level lower than this can cause heating element damage which will not be covered under warranty as this is not a manufacturer's defect. If you return the unit with a damaged heating element, you will be charged for the repair, and the repair charge will be deducted from the credit.
- There is a safety feature on this machine when water is not pumped into the boiler on initial start up. If this isn't done the safety kicks off and the machine will have to be reset. On the bottom of the machine underneath the yellow cap there is a reset button for the safety thermostat. If you purchased the machine from us and are still having issues, you can email us for instructions.
WARNING: DO NOT PULL LEVER DOWN WITHOUT HOLDING THE PORTAFILTER INSTALLED IN THE GROUPHEAD AND FILLED WITH VERY FINE GROUND COFFEE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE DAMAGE AND PERSONAL INJURY.
CAUTION: ALL SURFACES ARE HOT AND CAN CAUSE BURNS.
My Espresso Shop's Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
To request your partial refund, email us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Note: In order to be eligible for My Espresso Shop's price match guarantee, you must have purchased your product from our website before requesting your partial refund, and the website can not be an auction-based or "discounter" website, such as Overstock or Ebay.
My Espresso Shop's Warranty
My Espresso Shop offers a one year warranty unless otherwise noted. Please see individual product pages for warranty lengths. Our warranty is provided by the manufacturer or distributor, depending on the brand. Please contact us if you have a warranty-related issue, and we will make the appropriate arrangements. Our warranty for home/domestic machines included parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defects (unless otherwise noted). Warranty for machines used for commercial purposes includes parts only limited to manufacturer's defects - this means that labor to make the repair is not covered under warranty (unless a labor warranty is purchased or provided). Our warranty period begins at the free on board shipping point, which means that the buyer takes ownership once the product leaves our shipping location.
You read that correctly! My Espresso Shop provides 100% free shipping on all of our Espressos Machines and Grinders. (Policy applies to products shipped to the 48 Continental U.S. States)
My Espresso Shop charges sales tax based on the state of your order billing information.
International shipping is certainly available, but shipping terms vary from country to country. The team at My Espresso Shop takes pride in quality customer service and making your shopping experience as easy as possible. If you are ordering your product from a country other than the United States, please contact us 212-271-0072 or at Orders@MyEspressoShop.com and our team will do our absolute best to get you the fastest shipping and lowest shipping price available!
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your product is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within two business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, please feel free to follow up with us at Orders@MyEspressoShop.com.